Business Registration (BREG)
What's New »
- Securities Commissioner Orders Pilar and Related Business to Cease and Desist (Jul 16, 2012)
- Cease & Desist Order: Leoncio Prudencio Raralio Pilar and Related Business (Jul 16, 2012)
- Cease & Desist Order Against Nelson Waikiki Jr.; Opunui Water Co.; Opunui Land & Water Co. (Jul 06, 2012)
- Company Ordered To Halt Soliciting Investments (Jul 06, 2012)
- Hawaii Business Apps Earn Top International Award (Jun 08, 2012)
The Business Registration Division is a division of Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, a Government agency of the State of Hawaii.
The Business Registration Branch maintains the business registry for all corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited liability limited partnerships conducting business activities in the State. In addition, the registry contains trade names, trademarks, service marks and publicity name rights.
We also run several Business Action Centers that offer in-person assistance with starting a business in Hawaii.
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Second Level, Suite A-220
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
Phone: (808) 586-2545
Fax: (808) 586-2544
BAC offices are also located in Maui and Hilo.