Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative
— filed under: SpotlightDCA
- Watch online episodes of this series examining some of the issues and controversies in achieving clean energy. All six episodes of season one and the first episode of season two are available to watch now!
- The Hawaii State Energy Office is part of the State Department of Business, Economic Development, and Tourism (DBEDT). The following link will take you to their website for the Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative.
- Energy Agreement Amendment
- Amendment No. 1 to the Energy Agreement among the State of Hawaii, Division of Consumer Advocacy of the Department of Commerce & Consumer Affairs, and Hawaiian Electric Companies.
- Hawaii Clean Energy Agreement
- On October 20, 2008, Governor Lingle announced an Energy Agreement among the State of Hawaii, Division of Consumer Advocacy, and Hawaiian Electric Companies. The pact streamlines the goal to separate Hawaii from dependence on oil and improve energy efficiency. Click to read a copy of the 44-page agreement. Also included below are added attachments and a summary of the agreement.
- Hawaii Clean Energy Agreement Summary
- Summarizing the State of Hawaii, Division of Consumer Advocacy, and Hawaiian Electric Companies key agreements to move Hawaii off of imported fossil fuel for electricity and transportation.
- HCEI Exhibit A
- Hawaiian Electric Companies' Target Goal Timeline
- HCEI Exhibit B
- Hawaiian Electric Companies' Implementation Plan