Division of Financial Institutions - Banking (DFI)
What's New »
- Application for Renewal of Escrow Depository License (May 17, 2013)
- DOJ settled with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. for discrimination case (Apr 24, 2013)
- FinCEN Advisory on Countries Identified by FATF with AML/CFT Deficiencies (Apr 24, 2013)
- Braz Transfers, Inc. Surrenders Hawaii Money Transmitter License (Apr 16, 2013)
- OCC & FRB to begin foreclosure payments to be sent by Rust Consulting, Inc. (Apr 10, 2013)
Protect. Regulate. Inform.
DFI ensures the safety and soundness of state-chartered and state-licensed financial institutions, and ensures regulatory compliance by state-licensed financial institutions, escrow depositories, money transmitters, mortgage servicers, mortgage loan originators and mortgage loan originator companies, by fairly administering applicable statutes and rules, in order to protect the rights and funds of depositors, borrowers, consumers and other members of the public.
Anti-Money Laundering Program and Suspicious Activity Report Filing Requirements for Residential Mortgage Lenders and Originators. Sample BSA Policy and Risk Assessment.
- Mortgage Foreclosure Settlement