Forms and Brochures
— filed under: SpotlightOCP
We have several forms and brochures for you to view. Please make sure that you have Acrobat Reader to view these files.
- Complaint Form and Instructions
- Removal from Mailing Lists
- There are several things that you can do to reduce the amount of junk mail that you receive.
- Return of Merchandise
- Highlights of Hawaii's return of merchandise law from the State of Hawaii Office of Consumer Protection.
- Telemarketing Fraud
- Too many Hawaii consumers are losing money to fraudulent telemarketers. The problem with telemarketing fraud is that it is difficult to tell whether a caller is legitimate, and it is sometimes difficult for people to hang up on telemarketers.
- Travel Scams
- Have you been approached in person, received a telephone call, a postcard, an email or a text message from a travel company offering free or discounted activities, free vacation, free airfares or substantial discounts. Not sure if you’re dealing with a travel scam? Here are six signs that sun-filled getaways aren’t what they seem.
- Office of Consumer Protection Brochure
- Answers basic questions about the Office of Consumer Protection's role in the State of Hawaii.