Professional and Vocational Licensing (PVL)
What's New »
- Motor Vehicle Industry Board Meeting Schedule (Dec 06, 2013)
- Barbering and Cosmetology Board Meeting Schedule (Dec 06, 2013)
- Physical Therapy Application Deadline & Examination Dates (Dec 03, 2013)
- Individual Permit to Practice Renewal Application Form & Instructions (Dec 03, 2013)
- 10.18.13 Contractor - Meeting Minutes (Nov 29, 2013)
Welcome to the Professional and Vocational Licensing Division. PVL is responsible for 25 professional boards and commissions and 23 licensing programs. In total, the Division licenses 48 different professions and vocations. To learn more about a specific licensing area, please choose from the list below.
For meeting schedules and agendas click on State Calendar.
Enforcement of the state's licensing laws for these boards and programs are handled by DCCA's Regulated Industries Complaints Office (RICO). To verify the current status of a licensee and if the licensee has a prior complaint history contact the RICO Consumer Resource Center at (808) 587-3295 or (808) 587-4272.
For questions about registering a business contact the Business Registration (BREG) Division at (808) 586-2727.