Dentist and Dental Hygienist Application Deadline & Examination Dates
— filed under: none
- To register for the American Dental Licensure Examination ("ADLEX"), contact the North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners, Inc. ("NERB") at www.nerb.org or call (301) 563-3300.
- Contact NERB for deadlines.
- After passing the ADLEX, file an application for licensure with the Board of Dental Examiners ("Board") by mailing it to P.O. Box 3469, Honolulu, Hawaii 96801.
- To register for the CRDTS National Dental Hygiene Examination, contact CRDTS at www.crdts.org or call (785) 273-0380.
- Contact CRDTS for deadlines.
- After passing the CRDTS national Dental Hygiene Examination, file an application for licensure with the Board of Dental Examiners by mailing it to P.O. Box 3469, Honolulu, Hawaii 96801.
- NOTE: To qualify for licensure in Hawaii, an applicant must be certified in the administration of intra-oral infiltration and block anesthesia.
- Check the website of NERB for updates on the dental examination administered in Hawaii and other states.
- Check the website of CRDTS for updates on the examination administered in Hawaii and other states.