Licensing Area: Athletic Trainers
Contact Information for Frequently Called Numbers
Professional and Vocational Licensing
- Request an application
- Inquire about licensing requirements
- Applicants can check on the status of an application
- Inquire about licensee maintenance requirements
RICO Consumer Resource Center
(808) 587-3295 or (808) 587-4272
- Verify if a person is registered
- Request prior complaints history on a registrant
- File a complaint on a registrant
Residents on the neighbor islands may call by dialing the following toll free numbers followed by the last 5 digits of the phone numbers above and the # sign:
|Lanai & Molokai||1-800-468-4644|
P.O. Box 3469
Honolulu, HI 96801
- Athletic Trainers
Triennial - first renewal will be December 31, 2015.
Failure to timely renew by the renewal date will result in the loss of the registration.
, any license held by a member of the armed forces, National Guard, or a reserve component that expires, is forfeited, or deemed delinquent while the member is on active duty and deployed during a state or national crisis shall be restored if certain restoration requirements are met.
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs - Director