General Condominium Information, Education and Publications
— filed under: Condominium Registration and Education Spotlight
- Board of Directors Guides
- The following guides do not contain subsequent law changes, they should only be used as a general source of information and are not intended to be a substitute for a careful reading of the law and the condominium documents. If you have general questions about the law or the information in these guides, you may call the Real Estate Commission's Condominium Specialists at (808)586-2643. If you have specific questions about a legal issue, you should consult an attorney experienced with condominium issues.
- Funds Collected by the Association - Investments
- Information regarding the requirements of Section 514A-97(c) and resources available to associations (for educational purposes only).
- Other Educational Publications
- So You Want to Go Condo?, Aging in Place: How to Cope (conference report), and Sales to Owner-Occupants and First Publication of the Announcement of Advertisement (memo).
- Condominium Review Committee's Program of Work for Fiscal Year 2012
- Condominium Calendar