Other Information of Interest
- Ex Parte Communication with Commissioners
Informational Memorandum regarding ex parte communication with commissioners.
- License Name
Information on legal names and license names. April 11, 2001 amendment to the Real Estate Commission's February 25, 2000 memorandum entitled “Decisions on Legal and License Names and Advertising.”
- Advertising Clarification on §16-99-11(e)(3), Hawaii Administrative Rules
August 30, 2002 memorandum clarifying license designations in advertising and promotional materials.
- Procedures for Difficulties with Releasing Broker on the Change Form or Experience Statement by Broker
Informational memorandum outlining the procedures for handling difficulties with releasing broker or in obtaining an experience statement from your broker.
- Appointing a Temporary Principal Broker
Requirements and general information on appointing a temporary principal broker.
- Laws and Rules and Education Review Committees Program of Work for Fiscal Year 2012
- Informational Directory of Resources
A listing of useful agencies and organizations, including telephone numbers and addresses.
- New Fees
Licensing fees effective June 2000.
- SWAT Summary
SWAT (Slice Waste and Tape) changes to real estate licensing rules (Chapter 99, Hawaii Administrative Rules).
- Understanding Agency Disclosure - A Guidebook for Real Estate Professionals
- Working with a Real Estate Broker - Important Information for Anyone Planning to Buy or Sell Real Property
- An Introduction to the General Excise Tax
A Department of Taxation publication.
- A Message from the Department of Taxation
An ongoing series of articles from the Department of Taxation specifically for real estate licensees.