Regulated Industries Complaints Office (RICO)
What's New »
- List Of Unlicensed Activity Judgments January - March 2013 (Apr 04, 2013)
- 2012 Lemon Law Settlements vs Arbitrations (Feb 26, 2013)
- 2012 Lemon Law Complaint Outcomes by Manufacturer (Feb 26, 2013)
- 2012 Lemon Law Complaints Vs. Market Share (Feb 26, 2013)
- List of Unlicensed Activity Judgments October - December 2012 (Jan 04, 2013)
The Regulated Industries Complaints Office (RICO) assists the public and licensees through education and through enforcement of many of the state’s professional licensing laws. RICO also administers the State Certified Arbitration Program (SCAP) for “lemon” vehicles.
Are you in the process of selecting a person or company to hire? Go to Check Out a Business Online for a one-stop site that lets you check an individual or company’s complaints history at RICO and OCP, conduct a business name search, check an individual or company’s licensing information, and check on whether the individual or company holds a general excise tax license. Or call our office at 587-4272 and we can give you information over the telephone. Also, if you’re thinking about a home improvement project, visit our Hiring a Licensed Contractor site. This website is dedicated to assisting consumers in evaluating and choosing a licensed contractor.
For a more detailed explanation, see our Overview/Services.