What's New »
- investor.gov (Apr 18, 2013)
- www.sec.gov (Apr 18, 2013)
- News Release - State Securities Commissioner Orders Colburn Kuwata And Related Businesses To Cease And Desist (Apr 05, 2013)
- News Release - State Orders Oahu Man To Cease and Desist Fraudulent Sale of Unregistered Securities (Apr 05, 2013)
- News Release - State Securities Commissioner Orders Colburn Kuwata And Related Businesses To Cease And Desist (Apr 03, 2013)
Securities has 3 branches: Compliance; Enforcement; and Investor Education. Organizationally, these branches fall under the Business Registration Division, which is administered by the Securities Commissioner.
This branch is responsible for the registration of securities, broker-dealers and their sales agents, investment advisers and their representatives doing business in Hawaii.
This branch receives and investigates complaints regarding potential violations of Hawaii securities laws and prosecutes securities fraud and other securities violations.
This branch provides free investor information & educational presentations and develops outreach projects for Hawaii's people.
To report fraud call 58-SCAMS(587-2267) or call toll-free 1-877-HI SCAMS (1-877-447-2267)