FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2008
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
1. December 13, 2007 Briefing Minutes. (TO BE DISTRIBUTED.)
2. December 14, 2007 Minutes. (TO BE DISTRIBUTED.)
3. January 11, 2008 Minutes. (TO BE DISTRIBUTED.)
4. January 25, 2008 Minutes. (TO BE DISTRIBUTED.)
2. Request to Close Kahaualea Natural Area Reserve, Island of Hawaii, to the Public Pursuant to HAR § 13-209-4.5 for Public Safety Purposes and Authorize the Chair to Negotiate and Sign an Agreement with USGS-HVO to Ensure Effective Monitoring of the Flow.
1. Consent to Assign Grant of Non-Exclusive Easement S-5725, to Carrie Riley and Shawn Riley, Assignor, to Riley Condominium Homeowners Association, Assignee, Kapaa, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-6-7: por. 12.
2. Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-7190 to Gary Rodrigues and Issuance of Revocable Permit to Gary W. Rodrigues and Tani Olaso Rodrigues for Conservation Management Purposes, Kapaa Homesteads, 1st and 3rd Series, Kawaihau, Kauai; Tax Map Key: (4) 4-6-8: 23 & 24.
3. Amend Prior Board Action of October 26, 2007, Agenda Item D-1, Encroachment on State Unencumbered Public Land by Robert C. McKnight; Accreted Lands of Kapaahu, Puna, Hawaii, TMK: Unassigned Lands, Makai of (3) 1-2-01.
1. Request for Approval of a Six-Month No Cost Extension for DLNR/UH Contract (No. 52740) to Complete a Project Titled “Local Action Strategy to Address Land-Based Pollution Threats to Hawaii’s Coral Reefs” (Contract Period: 9/15/05-9/30/08)
1. Request for Approval to Enter into a Contract for an Inventory Study of Residential Structures and a Condition Assessment the Manager's Residence, Mill Buildings, and Railroad Cars and Tracks in Ewa Villages, Island of Oahu, TMKs: (1) 9-1-017:038, (1) 9-1-095:001-164, (1) 9-1-096:001-127, (1) 9-1-097:001-104, (1) 9-1-101:001-075, Portion of TMKs: (1) 9-1-017:001, 002, 046, 069
1. Request to Extend the Processing Period for an Additional 60-Days for Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) KA-3399 for the Proposed Consolidation of Two Parcels and Single Family Residence Construction Located at Haena, Hanalei, Island of Kauai, TMK: (4) 5-9-003: 010 & 045
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.