FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- Amended May 9, 2008 Minutes. (TO BE DISTRIBUTED.)
- May 23, 2008 Minutes.
- June 13, 2008 Minutes. (TO BE DISTRIBUTED.)
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Renewal of Special Use Permit to Mid Pacific Communications, Inc. for Use of a Telecommunications Site on Lands within Lihue-Koloa Forest Reserve, Kawaihao District, Kaua’i, Tax Map Key: ( 4) 4-2-001: por. 2.
D. LAND DIVISION
- Issuance of a Month-to-Month Revocable Permit to State Historic Preservation Division, Waiakea, South Hilo, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 2-2-50:81
- Rescind Prior Board Action of February 22, 2008, Item D-9, Authorize the Sale of Remnant by Sealed Bid, Niu, Honolulu, Oahu; TMK: (1) 3-1-011: 003.
- Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to Department of Land and Natural Resources, Engineering Division on Lands Encumbered by General Lease No. S-5851, Kaaawa, Koolauloa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 5-1-014: 047 por.
- Set Aside to Department of Transportation for Access Easement for Highway Maintenance Purposes and Issuance of Construction and Management Right-of-Entry, Punaluu, Koolauloa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 5-3-003:001 seaward.
- Rescind Prior Board Action of October 22, 1999, Agenda Item D-24, Direct Sale of Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to City and County of Honolulu for Underground Utility Purposes, Haleiwa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 6-2-03: 10, 6-6-01: 25 and 6-6-02: 05.
- Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Jessica Haumea for Access and Utility Purposes, Puea, Waianae, Oahu, TMK: (1) 8-5-005:009 por.
E. STATE PARKS
- Establishment of Volunteer Kahu Agreement for 12-acre Portion of Keolonahihi State Historical Park, North Kona, Island of Hawai’i Submittal to be distributed.
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
- Briefing on Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Management Plan and Summary of Public Input
- Request for Approval to Appoint Mr. Thomas P. Rack as a Departmental Administrative Hearings Officer and to Enter Into a Memorandum of Agreement between the Department of Land and Natural Resources and the Department of Health for the Service of Mr. Rack
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
- Approval for Award of Contract - IFB No. 08-001-H, Guard Services for Parking Control and Security for Kailua-Kona Pier
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
- Alleged Unauthorized Construction of a Shoreline Structure (Case No. MA-08-22) at Makena, Maui, Sara Dodge, TMK: 2-1-006:090
- Conservation District Use Application No. ST-3000 for Small-Scale Beach Nourishment (SSBN- MA-08-01) by the Stables Road Beach Restoration Foundation, Inc., Stables Rd., Spreckelsville, Maui, TMKs: (2) 3-8-002:65, 94, 71, 77, 74 & 78
- Conservation District Use Application No. OA-3451 Regarding the Proposed Installation of Five New Utility Poles in a New Alignment by Hawaiian Telcom, Inc. on James Campbell Estate Lands in the Resource Subzone, at Palehua, Honouliuli, Ewa District, Oahu, TMK (1) 9-2-05:13
- Approval for Award of Construction Contract - Job No. H92C835A, Park Improvements, Kalihi Valley Nature Park, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Approval for Award of Construction Contract - Job No. B71D071D, Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor Floating Docks B, C, & D Replacement Honolulu, Hawaii
- Approval for Award of Construction Contract - Job No. B71AO83A, Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor Plumbing Improvements Honolulu, Hawaii
- Approval to Enter Memorandum of Agreement with Department of Defense Civil Defense Division for Kilauea River/Wailapa Stream Debris and Sediment Removal Project, Kauai and Makaua Stream Restoration and Debris Removal Project, Oahu
- Issuance of a Supplemental Lease Agreement No. 01 Extension of Lease No. DOT-A-03-0003 [GSA Lease No. GS-09B-10003 (LHI10003)] Honolulu International Airport
- Issuance of a Lease for Office Space Federal Aviation Administration, United States of America, Honolulu International Airport
- Consent to Renew Lease of Lands Under Governor's Executive Order No. 3736 to the Hawaii State Federal Credit Union, Kapolei, Ewa, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 9-1-088:005 (por)
- Issuance of a Direct Lease Land Lease on Airport to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) United States of America (USA) Honolulu International Airport
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.