FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 8, 2008
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- July 25, 2008 Minutes.
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Request for Approval to Enter into an Agreement to Sub-grant between the Kauai Public Land Trust and the Department of Land and Natural Resources for the Purchase of Unit E of the Kilauea Coastal Preserve, Kilauea, Kauai, TMK 4-5-1-5-16.
D. LAND DIVISION
- Withdrawal from Governor's Executive Order No. 2313, Set Aside to Department of Transportation, Highway Division; and Issuance of Construction and Management Right-of-Entry, Lihue Kauai, TMK: (4) 3-4-7:4 and 3-8-5: portion of 13.
- Consent to Assign Grant of Non-Exclusive Easement S-5719, William A. Lydgate, Assignor, to The Association of Apartment Owners of Dry GulchFlats, Assignee and Amend Grant of Non-Exclusive Easement S-5719, Kapaa and Waipouli, Kauai, TMK: (4) 4-4-4: Portion 28.
- Re-Submittal, Forfeiture of General Lease No. S-4138, Merlin Keaulana-Dyball and Moana Keaulana-Dyball, Lessee, Waiakea, South Hilo, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 2-4-49:25.
- Rescind Prior Board Action of August 12, 1992, Under Agenda Item F-6, and Approval of License Agreement Between Castle and Cooke, Inc., as the Licensor, and the State of Hawaii, By its Board of Land and Natural Resources, on Behalf of the Department of Accounting and General Services, as the licensee, for Radio Station Purposes, Puu Kilea, Lanai, TMK: (2) 4-9-02: Portion of 1.
- Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to U.S. Army of Corps of Engineers on State Unencumbered and Encumbered Lands, Island of Oahu; TMK: (1) 2-9-055:001; (1) 4-1-008:013; (1) 4-2-005:001; (1) 4-2-006:002; (1) 4-2-010:001 & 004; (1) 4-5-033:002; (1) 4-8-007:002; (1) 4-8-013:001; (1) 9-7-026:001 & 002.
- Issuance of Right-of Entry Permit to Department of Transportation, Highways Division on Lands Encumbered by General Lease No. S-5488, New Town & Country Stables Inc., Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-008:059 (Portion)
- Sale of Lease at Public Auction for Intensive Agriculture Purposes, Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-026:18
- Forfeiture of General Lease No. S-4007, God's Love Mission, Inc., Lessee, Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-027:23 and 24
- Request for Grant of Two Term, Non-Exclusive Easement To Minatoya Real Estate LLC for Seawall and Landscaping Purposes, Kualoa, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-9-009:004 & 005 seaward.
- Withdrawal from Governor's Executive Order No. 3867 to the Department of Agriculture for the Kahuku Agricultural Park, Approval in Principle of the Issuance of a Direct Lease to West Wind Works, LLC, for a Commercial Renewable Wind Energy Generation Facility and Issuance of a Right-of-Entry Permit, Kahuku-Malaekahana, Koolauloa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 5-6-08:6
- Authorization to Enter into Agreement with James Campbell Company LLC Regarding Water Allocation and Easements for State Lands; Amend Prior Action of December 14, 2007, Item D-26; Kunia, Ewa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 9-4-012:001, 002 & 003.
E. STATE PARKS
- Approval for Award of Maintenance and Repair Services For Pump Systems Contract - IFB No. 08-0010-DSP at Various State Parks on Oahu
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
- Request for Authorization and Approval to Issue a Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Research Permit to Dr. Russell E. Brainard, NOAA Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center, for Access to State Waters to Conduct NWHI Reef Assessment and Monitoring Programs
- Request for Authorization and Approval to Issue a Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Research Permit to Dr. Charles Littnan, National Marine Fisheries Service, Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center, for Access to State Waters to Conduct Juvenile Hawaiian Monk Seal Survival-Enhancement Activities
- Request for Amendment to Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Research Permit PMNM-2008-018, Previously approved for Dr. Charles Littnan of the NOAA Pacific Island Fisheries Science Center, to Conduct Hawaiian Monk Seal Foraging Research Activities
- Request for Amendment to Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Special Ocean Use Permit PMNM-2008-050, Previously Approved for Mr. Brian Armstrong of the National Geographic Society, to Conduct Filming Activities for Wild Spaces National Geographic Series
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit to Diamond Parking, LLC, for Management of a Parking Concession Located at the Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor, Honolulu, Oahu
- Amendment of Prior Approval for Award of Contract - IFB No. 08-001-H, Guard Services for Parking Control and Security for Kailua-Kona Pier
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
- Conservation District Use Application MA-3458 regarding a Single Family Residence at Olowalu, Maui, in the Limited Subzone, Peter and Deborah Martin, TMK (2) 4-8-003:046
- Conservation District Use Application KA-3460 regarding a Single Family Residence at Haena, Kauai, in the Limited Subzone, Catherine Moragne Bartmess and Russ Bartmess, TMK (4) 5-9-005:027
- Approval for Award of Construction Contract-Job No. F98C778A, Natural Hazard Warning Signs Statewide, Hawaii
- Appointment of Mauna Kea Soil and Water Conservation District Director
- Approval for Award of Construction Contract-Job No. B41CM72C, Kahului Small Boat Harbor Improvements, Phase II, Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
- Amendment to Prior Board Action of July 25, 2008, Item M-7, Issuance of Non-Exclusive Rent-A-Car Concession at Kahului Airport
- Amendment to Prior Board Action of July 25, 2008, Item M-8, Issuance of Non-Exclusive Rent-A-Car Concession at Lanai Airport
- Consent to Sublease Restaurant and Lounge Concession Volume Services, Inc. dba Centerplate to Shakanet, Inc. and Uncle Miles Kitchens LLC Hilo International Airport and Kona International Airport at Keahole
- Issuance of Direct Lease - New Cargo Building Kahului Airport
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.