FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 9, 2009
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- December 12, 2008 Minutes.
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Request for Approval of a Memorandum of Agreement Between the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pacific Islands Fish and Wildlife Office, the State of Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources, and the Hawaii Wildlife Center
D. LAND DIVISION
- Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to State of Hawaii, Department of Transportation, Highways Division for Highway Rock Fall Mitigation and Fencing Facility, Access, and Utility Purposes; and Issuance of an Immediate Right-of Entry for Construction Purposes, at Wailua-Nui, Koolau, Maui, TMK: (2) 1-1-008: portion of 005 and (2) 1-1-002: portion of 002.
- Cancellation of Governor's Executive Order No. 309, Reset Aside to the County of Maui for Health and Safety Programs, and Consent to Lease of Lands, Wakiu and Kawaipapa, Hana, Maui. TMK: (2) 1-3-006:004.
- Rescind Prior Board Action of September 8, 2006, Item D-9, for a Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Misha Bowman for Access and Utility Purposes, Makawao, Maui, TMK: (2) 2-9-003:050 portion of. (MDLO) Daniel
E. STATE PARKS
- Approve an Amendment with the Department of the Navy for the Renewal of a License for Non-Federal Use of Real Property and for Acceptance of an Environmental Condition of Property at Aiea Bay State Recreation Area, Aiea, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 9-9-4:2 & 6 portions
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
- Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3474 for the Proposed Hauler and Utyro Single Family Residence Located at Kaueleau, Puna, Island of Hawaii, TMK: (3) 1-3-002:071
- Appointment of Windward Oahu Soil and Water Conservation District Director
- Conveyance of Remnant E-5, East Molokai Road, Federal Aid Secondary Project No. 2-A(1), Kaunakakai-Kamalo, Molokai, Tax Map Key: (2) 5-4-02:Road (Portion)
- Conveyance of Remnant E-6 (Portion) and 22-A, East Molokai Road, Federal Aid Secondary Project No. 2-A(1), Kaunakakai-Kamalo, Molokai, Tax Map Key: (2) 5-4-02:Road (Portion)
- Conveyance of Remnant Parcel 1 (Portion), Hana Highway (Paia Spur), NRSH 17-A, From Junction of New Puunene Road with Haleakala Road (F.A.P. 5-C) to Lower Paia Village, Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (2) 3-8-01:Road (Portion)
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSONS OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSONS OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.