FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2009
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- February 12, 2009 Briefing
- February 13, 2009 Minutes.
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Acceptance and Approval of a Strategic Plan for Hawaii’s Natural Area Reserves System.
- Issuance of Special Use Permit No. FW-2009-01 to Palani Ranch Company, Inc., Kailua-Kona, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK (3)-7-4-002:007 and (3)-7-4-001: por. 003
D. LAND DIVISION
- Amend Prior Board Action of December 9, 2005 (D-2) Set Aside to Agribusiness Development Corporation for Irrigation System and Waimea (Mauka) Hydro-Electric Power Generation Plant Purposes, Kekaha and Waimea Valley including Hawaiian Home Lands, Kauai, TMK's: (4) 1-2-1:various; 1-2-2;various; 1-4-1:various; and 1-5-1:various.
- Consent to Assign Grant of Non-Exclusive Easement Bearing Land Office Deed No. S-28180, Wailua Associates, Assignor, to Coco Palms Ventures LLC, Assignee, and Consent to Mortgage, Wailua, Kawaihau, Kauai, TMK: (4) 4-1-03:11
- Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to Tradewinds Forest Products, for Access Purposes, O'okala, North Hilo, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 3-9-01:06.
- Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to the University of California-Berkeley onto State Lands at Makeanehu, Kaihooa-Pahinahina, North Kohala, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 5-8-01: 6 & 12; 5-9-03: 1 & 4; and 5-9-04: 8.
- Set Aside to the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife for Kamuela Baseyard and Nursery at South Kohala, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 6-6-5:1.
- Rescind Prior Board Action of October 24, 2008 (D-7), Issuance of Revocable Permit to Mahalo Broadcasting, LLC, Permittee; Forfeiture of Revocable Permit No. S-7425 to Skynet Hawaii LLC, Kalaoa, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 7-3-49: 38.
- Report to the Board on Jacoby Development, Inc.'s Termination of the Kona Kai Ola Development Agreement for public lands at Kealakehe, North Kona, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii. TMK: (3) 7-4-08: 71, 999, and portion of 3.
- Request for Approval of Special Installment Agreement for Payment of Retroactive Rent under General Lease No. S-5700 to George Y. Tamashiro and Suzuko Tamashiro, Kealakehe, South Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 7-4-20:18 & 20.
- Approval in Principle of the Acquisition of Private Lands for a New Kihei High School Campus, Portion of Kula, Makawao, Maui, TMK: (2) 2-2-02:15 por. & 54 por.
- Consent to Lease Lands Under Governor's Executive Order No. 4018 to Maui County Farm Bureau, Inc., Kula, Makawao, Maui, TMK: (2) 2-3-003:023.
- Approval of Lease of Private Property with County of Maui on Behalf of the State Department of Health to Enter into a License Agreement with the County of Maui for an Air Monitoring Station, Hale Piilani Park, Waiakoa, Wailuku, Maui, TMK: (2) 3-8-004: 031 por.
- Consent to Lease of Lands under Governor's Executive Order No. 4033 to County of Maui, Honokowai, Lahaina, Maui, TMK: (2) 4-4-001:106.
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
- Extension of Cure Period in Notice of Default, Authorize and Allow for Amendment of General Lease No. B-00-1, and After-the-Fact Approval of Assignment of Lease by Lanai Company, Inc. to Castle & Cooke Resorts, LLC, Manele Small Boat Harbor, Manele, County of Maui, Island of Lanai, Tax Map Key: (2) 4-9-17:02
Exhibit-1, Exhibit-2, Exhibit-3, Exhibit-4, Exhibit-5
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
- Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3484 for the Proposed Joseph Single Family Residence at Laupahoehoe, North Hilo, Island of Hawaii, TMK: (3) 3-6-02:39
M. OTHER DEPARTMENTS
- Cancellation of Amendment to Harbor Lease No. H-87-30 Lessee: Hawaii Maritime Center, Fast and Submerged Land at, in Vicinity of or Adjacent to Pier 7, Waikahalulu, Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu, Island of Oahu, Tax Map Key: 1st Div., 2-1-01:58
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSONS OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSONS OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.