FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Request for Approval of Three Forest Reserve Management Plans: 1) Lihu'e-Koloa Forest Reserve, Lihu'e and Koloa, Kauai, 2) Halele'a Forest Reserve, Hanalei, Kauai, and 3) Waihou Spring Forest Reserve, Makawao, Maui
- Request for Approval to Enter into a Contract with Glad's Tree-Trimming and Landscaping Inc. to Cut and Chip 60 Acres of Non-Native Trees in Kanaha Pond Wildlife Sanctuary, Maui, for the Division of Forestry and Wildlife
D. LAND DIVISION
- Issuance of a Right-of-Entry Permit to the Department of Accounting and General Services on State Encumbered Lands, Dams and Reservoirs on Kauai; Dam Maintenance and Remediation Improvements for Aahoaka, Hanamaulu Field 21, Wailua, Upper Kapahi and Lower Kapahi Dams and Reservoirs, in Wailua, Kapaia, and Kapahi, Kauai; Tax Map Keys: (4) 3-9-2:1, 20; 4-2-1:4, 5, 8; 4-6-7:11; 4-4-4:4; 4-6-6:7; 4-6-32:22.
- Amend Governor's Executive Order No. 4117 to the County of Maui Purpose From Social Service Programs to Social Services, Education, Agriculture and Related Support Purposes; Makawao, Maui, Tax Map Key: (2) 2-5-004:014.
- RESUBMITTAL: Special Acquisition of Private Lands and Set Aside to Department of Education for Educational Purposes, Honouliuli, Ewa, Island of Oahu, City and County of Honolulu, Tax Map Key: (1) 9-1-069:027, from Item M-4 of the September 9, 2010 Land Board meeting.
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
- Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3549 by the Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation for the Keopu Well, Reservoir, and Transmission Line at Hienaloli, Lanihau, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK (3) 7-5-013:022
- Request Authorization to Select and Retain a Consultant to Develop a General Operations and Maintenance Manual Template for Dam Owners and Related Dam Safety Technical Guidelines and Authorize the Chairperson to Negotiate and Execute Agreements as Necessary as Authorized under Chapter 179D HRS, Entitled the Dam and Reservoir Safety Act of 2007
- Certification of Election of Mauna Kea Soil and Water Conservation District Directors
- Approval for Award of Construction Contract for: Job No. F46C602C, Kokee State Park, Kokee Road Improvements, Waimea, Kauai, Hawaii
- Removal of Dam Structure from Regulated Status E-13 Reservoir (HI-0027) Island of Hawaii
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meeting/index.html
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.