FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 01, 2010
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- October 28, 2010
- November 12, 2010
- November 22, 2010
D. LAND DIVISION
- Set Aside to Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation for Affordable Family Rental Housing Purposes; Amendment of General Lease No. S-4319, Kinoole, Lessee; Issuance of Immediate Management Right-of-Entry to Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation, Waiakea, South Hilo, Hawaii, Tax Map Keys: (3) 2-4-25:01 & 02.
- Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-5700, George Y. Tamashiro and Suzuko Tamashiro, Assignor, to Hiram Rivera, Assignee, Kealakehe, South Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key:3rd/7-4-20:18 & 20.
- Designation of Certain Select Properties for Income Generation to Support the Management of Lands under the Jurisdiction of the Board and Department of Land and Natural Resources; relating to various TMKs on the Islands of Oahu, Maui, Hawaii and Kauai as articulated in Exhibit B attached hereto and incorporated herein.
E. STATE PARKS
- Request for Approval to Conduct Public Hearings to Amend Hawaii Administrative Rules Chapter 13-146 Hawaii State Park System, Sub-Chapter 5 Relating to Iolani Palace State Monument
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
- Request for Approval to Amend/Extend a DLNR/RCUH Agreement for the Division of Aquatic Resources' Aquatic Invasive Species Project, Contract No. 52850 (Amendment No. 8), that Provides $270,782 in Added FY11 Special Funds and Extends the Agreement Through June 30, 2012.
- Briefing on Non-Action Item Civil Enforcement Project Conducted by the Civil Resource Violations System and the Commercial Marine Licensing System
- Non-Action Item Report: State of the State Recreational Places - A Four Step Plan to restore State Parks, Harbors and Trails including an Accounting of the Revenues Generated through Recreational Renaissance Plan “B.” Materials to be distributed. [Executive Summary]
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
- Request for Approval to Initiate Rule-Making Proceedings Regarding Amendments to Title 13, Subtitle 11, Ocean Recreation and Coastal Areas, Parts I, II, and III, Hawaii Administrative Rules
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
- Request to Adopt the Office of Conservation and Coastal Land's Administrative Sanctions Schedule for the Processing of Minor Conservation District Civil Resource Violations
- Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3558 for the Waikiki Beach Maintenance Project By DLNR Office of Conservation and Coastal Lands, Located at Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Oahu, Shoreline Fronting TMKs: (1) 2-6-001:008, 012, 013, 015, 018, and 019
- Request to Hold a Second Round of Public Hearings to Amend Title 13, Chapter 5, Hawaii Administrative Rules (Conservation District) by the Office of Conservation and Coastal Lands
- Request to Approve the University of Hawaii, Institute for Astronomy's Management Plan for the Haleakala High Altitude Observatory Site at Puu Kolekole, ahupuaa of Papaanui, moku of Honuaula, Makawao District, Maui, TMK (2) 2-2-007:008. Submittal to be distributed.
- Conservation District Use Application MA-3542 regarding the University of Hawai`i, Institute for Astronomy’s Advanced Technology Solar Telescope at Puu Kolekole, ahupuaa of Papaanui, moku of Honuaula, Makawao District, Maui, TMKs (2) 2-2-007:008; (2) 2-2-007:007. Submittal to be distributed.
- Approval to Enter Supplemental Contract for Grant-In-Aid Agreement with The Oceanic Institute for Feed Mill Laboratory, Hawaii
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meeting/index.html
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.