FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
A. MINUTES – To be distributed to the Board.
- November 12, 2010
- November 22, 2010
- December 01, 2010
- December 09, 2010
- January 13, 2011
D. LAND DIVISION
- Issuance of Revocable Permit to Adam P. Killermann for Pasture Purposes; por. of Hanapepe, Hanapepe, Waimea, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 1-8-05:21.
- Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-3596, D. L. Downing, General Contractor, Inc., Assignor, to Lesley Hill, Assignee, Waiakea, South Hilo, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: 3rd/2-2-49:11.
- Forfeiture of General Lease No. S-5188, Brad Radcliffe Anderson, Cord Dominis Anderson, and D.G. Anderson, Lessee, Auhaukeae, North Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (3) 7-5-09:43.
- Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to William Wade Latham for Waterline Purposes, Koolau, Keanae, Hana, Maui, Tax Map Key: (2) 1-1-003: Portion of 092.
- Cancellation of Governor’s Executive Order No. 1961 and Reset Aside to the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation, for Keanae Small Boat Ramp Purposes, Hana (Koolau), Maui, TMK:(2) 1-1-3: 87
Cancellation of Governor's Executive Order No. 3362 and Reset Aside to the
Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Boating and Ocean
Recreation, for Kihei Small Boat Ramp Purposes, Kamaole, Wailuku, Maui,
TMK:(2) 3-9-4: 150.
- Cancellation of Revocable Permits Nos. S-5834 and S-5835 issued to the Hale Pau Hana Homeowners Association and Issuance of a Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to the Association of Apartment Owners of Hale Pau Hana for Rubble Rock Revetment, Wall, Concrete Stairways, Landscaping and Maintenance Purposes, Kamaole Beach Lots, Kamaole, Kula, Maui, Tax Map Key (2) 3-9-005: Portion of 001.
- Reaffirmation and Amendment to Prior Board Action of November 12, 2010, Item D-11, Regarding:
a. The Issuance of a Direct Lease, together with Easements for Access, Utilities, Transmission Lines, Overhead Electrical Lines, Maintenance Buildings and Substation purposes to Kaheawa Wind Power II, LLC (“Kaheawa II”) for Commercial Renewable Wind Energy Generation Facility Purposes (the “Wind Farm II project”), covering unencumbered State lands and also covering a portion of State land (shared area) encumbered by General Lease No. S-5731 previously issued to Kaheawa Wind Power, LLC (“Kaheawa I”); and
b. Delegate to the Chairperson the authority to negotiate and approve the final terms and conditions of the subject lease and easements with Kaheawa II and to negotiate and approve ancillary land disposition documents necessary to effectuate this Wind Farm II project such as amendments or further easements, etc. with respect to Kaheawa I as it relates to the Wind Farm I project at TMK: (2) 4-8-01: Portion of 1, or Kaheawa II as it relates to the subject Wind Farm II project at TMK: (2) 3-6-01: Portion of 14, and (2) 4-8-01: Portion of 1, all at Olowalu-Ukumehame, Lahaina, Maui, Tax Map Key (TMK): (2) 3-6-01: Portion of 14, and (2) 4-8-01: Portion of 1.
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
- Approval for Contract IFB-M-2011-00-002, Furnishing Janitorial Services for Comfort Stations at Lahaina Small Boat Harbor and Kihei and Mala Boat Launch Facilities
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
- Request to Amend Title 13, Chapter 5, Hawaii Administrative Rules (Chap. 13-5, HAR), to Designate an Undesignated Portion of the State Land Use Conservation District into the Resource Subzone by A Charitable Foundation Located at Pupukea, Island of Oahu, TMKs: (1) 5-9-023: portion of 001 and (1) 5-9-024:001
- Contested Case Hearing Request Regarding the Mauna Kea Comprehensive Management Plan, Sub-Plans by Kahea, Mauna Kea Anaina Hou, The Sierra Club-Hawaii Chapter, the Royal Order of Kamehameha I, and Clarence Kukauakahi Ching, Located at Mauna Kea, Island of Hawaii, TMKs: (3) 4-4-015:009 & 012
- Amendment No. 1 to State Lease No. DOT-A-90-0026 Extension of Fixed-Base Facilities Lease Gate Gourmet, Inc. Honolulu International Airport
- Amendment No. 8 to Lease No. DOT-A-03-0001 Travelers Services Concession Lease Lenlyn Limited, Honolulu International Airport
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meeting/index.html
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.