FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
A. MINUTES – To be distributed to the Board.
- December 09, 2010 - TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
- January 13, 2011 - TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
- January 27, 2011 - TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
- February 11, 2011 - TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
- February 25, 2011 - TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
D. LAND DIVISION
- Request to Write-Off Uncollectible Accounts: Ralph Adamson owing $4,395.53 on the Island of Kauai; Miles Conley owing $2,366.70 and George Dela Cerna owing $408.90 on the Island of Oahu.
- Re-Submittal: Rescind Prior Board Action of November 9, 1990, Item F-2; Conveyance of Remnants to County of Hawaii; Issuance of Immediate Management Right-of-Entry to the County of Hawaii, Holualoa 1st and 2nd Partition, North Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (3) 7-6-16:13 and Road Remnant A.
- Issuance of Revocable Permit to the Pacific Whale Foundation to Utilize State Lands for a Coral Reef Naturalist Information Station at Ulua Beach, Paeahu, Honuaula, Makawao, Wailea, Maui, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (2) 2-1-008: Seaward of 088.
- RE-SUBMITTAL. Cancellation of Revocable Permits Nos. S-5834 and S-5835 issued to the Hale Pau Hana Homeowners Association and Issuance of a Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to the Association of Apartment Owners of Hale Pau Hana for Rubble Rock Revetment, Wall, Concrete Stairways, Landscaping and Maintenance Purposes, Kamaole Beach Lots, Kamaole, Kula, Maui, Tax Map Key (2) 3-9-005: Portion of 001.
- Issuance of Revocable Permit to Hilton Hawaiian Village LLC for Purposes of Beach Activities to be held on March 27, 2011 at Duke Kahanamoku Beach, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-3-037:portion of 021.
- Issuance of Revocable Permit to Hawaii Explosives and Pyrotechnics, Inc. for Aerial Fireworks Display to be held on March 28, 2011 at Duke Kahanamoku Beach, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key:(1) 2-3-037:021 portion.
E. STATE PARKS
- Request for a Special Use Permit from the World Triathlon Corporation to Use the Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area to South Kohala, Hawaii for the 2011 Rohto Ironman 70.3 Hawaii
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
- Amend Prior Board Action of October 28, 2010, Item F-3: Request for Authorization and Approval to Issue a Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Conservation and Management Permit to Commanding Officer Anita Lopez, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Ship OSCAR ELTON SETTE, for Access to State Waters to Conduct Shipboard Support Activities; Due to Personnel Change
- Amend Prior Board Action of October 28, 2010, Item F-2: Request for Authorization and Approval to Issue a Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Conservation and Management Permit to Commanding Officer John Caskey, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Ship HI’IALAKAI, for Access to State Waters to Conduct Shipboard Support Activities; Due to Personnel Change
- Request for Approval of Special Activity Permit 2011-14 for Dr. David Ziemann, The Nature Conservancy Hawaii, to Conduct Alien Marine Algae Removal and Native Marine Algae Replanting in Maunalua and Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
- Application for a DLNR Dam Safety Construction/Alteration Permit, Permit No. 50- Hawi No. 3 Reservoir (HA-0050) Dam Alteration/Removal, Hawi, Hawaii
- Application for a DLNR Dam Safety Construction/Alteration Permit, Permit No. 39 - Omao Reservoir (HI00113) Dam Removal, Omao, Kauai, Hawaii
- Issuance of Revocable Permit Ground Transport, Inc. for Inconsistent Use Ualena Street, Honolulu International Airport
- Consent to Sublease for Lease No. DOT-A-05-0007 Air Molokai, Inc. to Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Honolulu International Airport
- Issuance of a Personal Hangar Facilities Lease Taylor, Alexander R. Kalaeloa Airport, Island of Oahu, State of Hawaii
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meeting/index.html
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.