FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2011
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
A. MINUTES – To be distributed to the Board.
- February 25, 2011
- March 10. 2011
- March 24, 2011
D. LAND DIVISION
- After-the-Fact Issuance of Direct Lease to Honpa Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii for Church Parking and Allied Purposes; Issuance of a Management Right-of-Entry, Kapaa, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-5-06: 08.
- Issuance of Revocable Permit to Jeanine Thomason (Event Manager) for The Maui Film Festival at Wailea 2011 Event, at Wailea Beach, Maui, Hawaii: Tax Map Key:(2) 2-1-008: seaward of 109.
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit to Pyro Spectaculars, Inc. for Aerial Fireworks Display Purposes, Honolua, Lahaina, Maui, Tax Map Key:(2) 4-2-004: seaward of parcels 015 and 016.
- Issuance of Revocable Permit to Hilton Hawaiian Village LLC for Purposes of Beach Activities to be held from April 30, 2011 through May 4, 2011 at Duke Kahanamoku Beach, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-3-037:portion of 021.
- Rescind Prior Board Action of May 13, 2010, Item D-17; Sale of Reclaimed Land to Fordyce Smith Marsh, Jr. and Noelani Fowler; Amendment of Grant Non-Exclusive Easement S-5973; Kaneohe, Koolaupoko, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 4-4-037:seaward of 012.
- Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to City and County of Honolulu for Sewer Line Purposes; Issuance of Construction and Management Right-of-Entry; Sand Island, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 1-5-041:006 and seaward, (1) 2-1-015:009 portions.
- Rescind Prior Board Action dated December 11, 2009, Item D-14, Sale of Remnant to Guillermo Geldermann; Kaaawa, Koolauloa, Oahu; Tax Map Key: (1) 5-1-011:055 portion.
- Authorize the Chairperson of the Department of Land and Natural Resources to Negotiate Terms and Conditions and Sign a Memorandum of Understanding between the Department and the Agribusiness Development Corporation, regarding the Puu Lua Reservoir; TMK No. (4) 1-4-001:002 (portion).
- Request Approval for Selection of Competitive Sealed Proposal Process and Authorize the Chairperson to Award and Execute a Contract for Implementation of Selected Elements of the State Historic Preservation Division Corrective Action Plan
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
- Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3546 for Saddle Road (State Highway 200) Improvements and Subdivision of Land by the Federal Highways Administration Located at Mile Post (MP) 7.85-11, South Hilo, Hawaii, TMKs: (3) 2-5-001:002, 003, 004, 006, 007, 008, 011, 012, and 013; 2-6-018:004 and 010
- Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3574 for a State Civil Defense Disaster Warning System by the Department of Accounting and General Services (DAGS), Located at Kea’au Beach Park, Waianae, Oahu, TMK (1) 8-3-001:001
- Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3572 for a Single Family Residence and Setback Variance by the Liljestrand Trust, Located at Tantalus, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK (1) 2-5-017:006 (residence) and 2-5-017:018 (associated grading)
- 2nd Annual Status Update on Management Actions Identified in the Mauna Kea Comprehensive Management Plan, and Sub Plans, Mauna Kea, Hamakua District, Island of Hawaii, TMKs: (3) 4-4-015:009&012
- Permission to Enter into a Supplemental Agreement to Contract No. 51532, for Job No. B46XM82B, Lahaina Small Boat Harbor Ferry Pier Planning, Maui
- Appointment of Windward Oahu Soil and Water Conservation District Directors
- Amendment No. 16 to Lease No. DOT-A-92-0018 Restaurant and Lounge Concession Lease Host International, Inc., Honolulu International Airport
- Issuance of Grant of a Non-Exclusive Easement and Bill of Sale for Waterline Purposes to the Water Board of the County of Hawaii, Kona International Airport at Keahole
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meeting/index.html
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.