FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2012
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- Approval of January 27, 2012 Minutes
- Approval of February 10, 2012 Minutes
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Request for Approval of Incidental Take License and Habitat Conservation Plan for Kaua’i Lagoons Resort, on the Island of Kaua’i, Hawai’i
D. LAND DIVISION
- Amend Prior Board Action of October 28, 2011, Item D-7, to provide that Monthly Rental is to be Determined by Independent Appraisal Subject to Review and Approval by the Chairperson. Authorize the Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-6842 for Sugar Cultivation and Pasture Purposes to Gay and Robinson, Inc., Hanapepe, Waimea, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 1-8-006:002, (4) 1-8-007:003, (4) 1-8-007:010 and (4) 1-8-008:020 and Authorize Issuance of Revocable Permit for Diversified Agriculture and Pasture Purposes to Gay & Robinson, Inc., Hanapepe, Waimea, Kauai, Tax Map Key:(4) 1-8-006:002, (4) 1-8-007: 010 and (4) 1-8-008:020.
- Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-4664, Jack D. Umphrey and John D. Umphrey, Assignor, to J. D. Umphrey & B. A. Umphrey, Co-Trustees of The J. D. Umphrey & B. A. Umphrey Trust Dated April 7, 2004, Assignee, Waiakea, South Hilo, Hawaii Tax Map Key: 3rd/2-2-37:97.
- Reconsideration of Rent for Milolii-Hoopuloa Residential Leases, Phase II, Consisting of Twenty two (22) General Leases for Residential Purposes at Milolii and Hoopuloa, South Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (3) 8-9-014: 014-035.
- Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to Angela Lund, dba The Island Nanny, for a Sand Sculpting Event at Wailea Beach, Honuaula, Wailea, Maui, Tax Map Key: (2) 2-1-008: seaward of 109.
- After-the-Fact Consent to Assign Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Water Pipeline Easement bearing Land Office Deed No. 27996, The Estate of Walter Victor Weber, Jr. on Behalf of Walter Victor Weber Jr., Assignor, to William James Munger and Michelle Ann Munger, Assignee and for Amendment of Grant of Non-Exclusive Easement bearing Land Office Deed No. S-27996 to Provide for Easement to Run With the Land, Makawao, Maui, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (2) 2-4-013:Portion of 078.
- Consent to Lease of Lands under Governor’s Executive Order No. 4087 to The County of Maui at Waiohuli-Keokea Beach Homesteads, Maui, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (2) 3-9-007:003 and Portion of 005.
- Quitclaim of State's Interests, if Any, in Kalia Road to the City and County of Honolulu, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-6-008:adjacent to 001.
- Request to Write-Off Uncollectible Accounts on Maui and Oahu.
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
- Time Extension Proposal for the Initiation of Construction of the Hawaii Oceanic Technology, Inc. Open Ocean Fish Farm under Conservation District Use Permit (CDUP) HA-3495 located Offshore of Malae Point, North Kohala, Island of Hawaii, TMK: (3) Submerged Lands
- Temporary Deferral of Reporting Requirement Conservation District Use Permit MA-3542 Advanced Technology Solar Telescope by the University of Hawaii, Institute for Astronomy at Haleakala High Altitude Observatories Site (HO) at Pu’u Kolekole, ahupua’a of Papa’anui, moku of Honua’ula, Makawao District, Maui, TMK: (2) 2-2-007:008 and (2) 2-2-007:007 (part; staging only)
- Appointment of Jeffrey Rebugio as West Maui Soil and Water Conservation District Director
- Appointment of Leonard Vierra as East Kauai Soil and Water Conservation District Director
- Approval in Principle for Acquisition of Privately Owned Lands for Educational Purposes at Honouliuli, Ewa, City and County of Honolulu, Island of Oahu; Tax Map Key: (1) 9-1-016:158.
IF YOU WANT TO BE PLACED ON THE MOVE UP AGENDA, PLEASE SIGN IN BY 8:50 A.M. THE DAY OF THE MEETING.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meeting/index.html
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.