Quarterly Meeting of the
Kane'ohe Bay Regional Council
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Windward Community College
Hale Akoakoa Building, Room 105
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
1. Review and approve the Minutes of the Kane'ohe Bay Regional Council meeting held on October 3, 2007.
2. Reports from:
- Recreational Fishing Representative, Angela Kawelo
- Commercial Boating Representative, John Morgan
- Kahalu'u Neighborhood Board, Arthur Machado, Jr.
- Kane'ohe Neighborhood Board, William Sager
- U.H./H.I.M.B. Representative, David Krupp
- Recreational Boating Representative, Bonnie Kahapea-Tanner
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs Representative, Benjamin Keola Lindsey
3. Old Business
- Review of Draft 2001 Kane'ohe Bay Rules and recommendations on future action relating to these rules (Amendments to Chapters 13-231 and 13-256 HAR)
4. New Business
- Dry dock activities at Heeia Kea Harbor.