KANEOHE BAY REGIONAL COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Quarterly Meeting of the Kaneohe Bay Regional Council
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Windward Community College
Hale Akoakoa Building, Room 105
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Public Invited1. Introduction of, Mr. Arthur Machado, new council member nominee for Kahaluu Neighborhood Board.
2. Review and approve the Minutes of the Kaneohe Bay Regional Council Meeting held on October 4, 2006.
3. Presentation by Dave Krupp, President of Reef Check Hawaii on the establishment of the non-profit organization, Reef Check Hawaii, and its activities and plant for the future.
4. Discuss Resolution for the establishment of a DOCARE substation at Heeia State Park.
5. Reports from:
- Recreational Fishing Representative, Kelvin Ching (holdover)
- Commercial Boating Representative, John Morgan
- Kahalu`u Neighborhood Board Representative
- Kaneohe Neighborhood Board Representative, William Sager
- U.H./H.I.M.B. Representative, David Krupp
- Recreational Boating Representative, John Myrdal (holdover)
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs Representative, position vacant
6. Report from DLNR/DBOR
7. Old Business
Status of approval/appointment of vacant positions of the Recreational Fishing Representative and the Recreational Boating Representative and OHA Representative.
8. New Business
- Alternative KBRC meeting sites.
- Discussion on how to implement unresolved Kaneohe Bay Master Plan items.