- Polling Place Locator - English
- Ammuem no sadino ti presinto a pagbutosam!
- The Polling Place Locator will be offline every Thursday from 4:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. for maintenance.
- Certified Candidate Filing Report (6-10-2014)
- Candidate Filing Process, 2014
- 2014 Candidate's Manual
2011 Final Report and Reapportionment Plans*
*On January 4, 2012, the Hawaii Supreme Court invalidated the 2011 Legislative Reapportionment Plan. The Congressional Reapportionment Plan was not invalidated. On March 8, 2012, the Commission adopted a new reapportionment plan for the State legislature, see Supplement published March 30, 2012.
2012 Supplement - Legislative Reapportionment Plan and Senate Staggered Terms (3-30-2012)
Factsheets: Election information
Factsheets are a collection of documents containing detailed election information. Each Factsheet covers a different topic. Factsheets provide information on subjects such as: polling places, elected officials, campaign signs, reapportionment, uniformed and overseas citizens, or voter assistance.
Factsheets are available in two formats:
- Factsheets in Adobe PDF format. Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking the link in the right column.
- Factsheets in HTML format.
Help America Vote Act (HAVA) of 2002
Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act
- Agenda - TBA
- More Elections Commission Information