- Notice of Anticipated Vacancy Elections Commission Chair
- Notice of Next Elections Commission Meeting: The Elections Commission will meet on Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. at Kakuhihewa State Office Building, 601 Kamokila Boulevard, Room 167B in Kapolei on Oahu. Courtesy video conference sites will be provided in each county. The agenda will be posted no later than six days prior to the meeting.
- More Elections Commission Information
2011 Final Report and Reapportionment Plans*
*On January 4, 2012, the Hawaii Supreme Court invalidated the 2011 Legislative Reapportionment Plan. The Congressional Reapportionment Plan was not invalidated. On March 8, 2012, the Commission adopted a new reapportionment plan for the State legislature, see Supplement published March 30, 2012.
2012 Supplement - Legislative Reapportionment Plan and Senate Staggered Terms (3-30-2012)
FACTSHEETS: Election information
FACTSHEETS are a collection of documents containing detailed election information. Each FACTSHEET covers a different topic. FACTSHEETS provide information on subjects such as: polling places, elected officials, campaign signs, reapportionment, uniformed and overseas citizens, or voter assistance.
FACTSHEETS are available in two formats:
- FACTSHEETS in Adobe PDF format. Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking the link in the right column.
- FACTSHEETS in HTML format.
Help America Vote Act (HAVA) of 2002
Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act
- Federal Voter Assistance Program
- Receipt of Ballots
- Election Notice: Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot