- 2014 General Election Results
- 2014 Primary Election Results
- 2014 Primary Election Winners
- 2014 General Election Candidates
- Notice of Elections Commission Meeting - Agenda - November 14, 2014
- Chief Election Officer's Report to the Elections Commission - August 21, 2014
- Testimony - Part 1 - August 22, 2014
- Testimony - Part 2 - August 22, 2014
- More Elections Commission Information
- Certified Candidate Filing Report (6-10-2014)
- Candidate Filing Process, 2014
- 2014 Candidate's Manual
2011 Final Report and Reapportionment Plans*
*On January 4, 2012, the Hawaii Supreme Court invalidated the 2011 Legislative Reapportionment Plan. The Congressional Reapportionment Plan was not invalidated. On March 8, 2012, the Commission adopted a new reapportionment plan for the State legislature, see Supplement published March 30, 2012.
2012 Supplement - Legislative Reapportionment Plan and Senate Staggered Terms (3-30-2012)
FACTSHEETS: Election information
FACTSHEETS are a collection of documents containing detailed election information. Each FACTSHEET covers a different topic. FACTSHEETS provide information on subjects such as: polling places, elected officials, campaign signs, reapportionment, uniformed and overseas citizens, or voter assistance.
FACTSHEETS are available in two formats:
- FACTSHEETS in Adobe PDF format. Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking the link in the right column.
- FACTSHEETS in HTML format.
Help America Vote Act (HAVA) of 2002
Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act
- Federal Voter Assistance Program
- Receipt of Ballots
- Election Notice: Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot