- Candidate filing begins on Monday, February 3, 2014.
- The deadline for ALL candidates to file nomination papers is 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 3, 2014.
- Application for a Nomination Paper
- 2014 Candidate's Manual
FACTSHEETS Pertaining to Candidates
- Candidate Filing Process, 2014
- Candidate Filing Locations, 2014
- Candidate Objections, 2014
- Election Calendar, 2014
- Election Contest Schedule, 2014-2017
- Nonpartisan Candidates Qualifications for the General Election
- Resignation Requirements for Candidates
- Terms of Office
Political Party Qualification
- Groups desiring to qualify a new political party in Hawaii for election ballot purposes should contact the Office of Elections – Ballot Operations Section to request an application for petition.
- The Petition Process to Qualify a Political Party for Election Ballot Purposes in the State of Hawaii
- Qualified Political Parties, 2014
- There is no Presidential Primary in the State of Hawaii.
- The next presidential election will be in 2016.
- Persons desiring to be a presidential candidate affiliated with a political party currently qualified in the State of Hawaii must contact the party directly.
- Persons desiring to be a presidential candidate not affiliated with a political party should contact the Office of Elections – Ballot Operations Section to request an application for petition.
- The Petition Process to place the names of Candidates for President and Vice President on the State of Hawaii 2016 General Election Ballot.