This page contains additional information and topics about elections in Hawaii.
FACTSHEETS are a collection of documents containing detailed election information. Each FACTSHEET covers a different topic. FACTSHEETS provide information on subjects such as: polling places, elected officials, campaign signs, reapportionment, uniformed and overseas citizens, or voter assistance.
FACTSHEETS are available in two formats:
- FACTSHEETS in Adobe PDF format. Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking the link in the right column.
- FACTSHEETS in HTML format.
Election Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- Election Accessibility [PDF] | [HTML] | [TEXT]
- Auxiliary Aids Kit - tools to assist voters with disabilities
- Disability and Communication Access Board (DCAB)
Help America Vote Act (HAVA) of 2002
- State of Hawaii - HAVA State Plan (pdf)
- Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) and Federal Voter Assistance Program (FVAP)
- Hawaii Election Laws
- Elections Review Taskforce [Summary HTML] | [Full PDF]
- 1998 General Election Review