Here you can find information on how to vote early. You can vote early by mail or by walk-in.
DOWNLOAD: Instructions & Application for an Absentee Voter Ballot [PDF]
ABSENTEE VOTING BY MAIL
Application for Absentee Voter Ballot must be received by the City/County Clerk where you reside no later than August 6, 2016, 4:30 P.M.
Application for Absentee Voter Ballot must be received by the City/County Clerk where you reside no later than November 1, 2016, 4:30 P.M.
To Request an Absentee Ballot by Mail
1. Complete an Application for Absentee Voter Ballot.Applications are available at:
- Satellite City Halls
- Office of the City/County Clerks
- U.S. Post Offices
- all public libraries
- all state agencies
2. Mail or drop off the completed application at the office of the City or County Clerk. You will receive your ballot and instructions on how to vote your ballot by mail.
To Vote Absentee at Walk-in Polling Places
- Bring proper identification.
- Absentee walk-in polling places are located at the Offices of the City or County Clerk where you reside. For additional locations and hours of operations, call your City/County Clerk where you reside.
Questions? Contact Us:
- County of Hawaii: (808) 961-8277
- County of Maui: (808) 270-7749
- County of Kauai: (808) 241-4800
- City and County of Honolulu: (808) 768-3800
- Office of Elections: (808) 453-8683