Organization's and Other's Lobbying Expenditures Statement (FORM ORG)
Form for organizations, employing organizations, and others to report lobbying expenditures.
The Commission has created a new process that allows you to electronically submit your completed Financial Disclosure Statement. If you choose to submit your form electronically, you must use the new fillable PDF form provided at the bottom of these instructions. (If you are filing your Financial Disclosure Statement in paper format, you may use the same fillable PDF form.)
RECOMMENDATION: The new fillable PDF form, once
completed, may be saved using the free version of Adobe Reader. Thus,
the Commission strongly recommends you save your completed form to your
Once you have completed inputting the required information
into the fillable PDF form, you may electronically submit your
Financial Disclosure Statement as explained below:
For those with a DEDICATED E-MAIL PROGRAM (such as Outlook, Lotus Notes):
- Select the “SUBMIT FORM” button on the last page of the PDF form (which will cause an E-Mail window to open automatically with your completed PDF form attached); then,
- Simply select “SEND.”
For those with a NON-DEDICATED E-MAIL PROGRAM (such as Gmail, Yahoo mail):
- SAVE your completed PDF form to your computer;
- Open your web-browser E-Mail program and create a new message;
- Type in or copy & paste the following e-mail address in the "To" field of your e-mail:
- Attach the completed and SAVED PDF form to the e-mail (electronic filing system DOES NOT accept scanned forms); and
- Select "SEND."
NOTE: Please do not type additional information
in the subject line or the body of the E-Mail (as we will not be able
to see it). Also, please do not include additional attachments with
this filing. You may submit any additional attachments to the following
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail them to: Hawaii State Ethics Commission, P.O. Box
Honolulu, HI 96809.
RECEIPT NOTIFICATION: When the Commission receives your filing, you will receive a confirmation E-Mail. This may take several minutes. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL, please contact the Hawaii State Ethics Commission via telephone at (808) 587-0460 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
New Fillable PDF form (click on link below):