Aircraft Flying in Hawaii 1920s
A variety of Army and Navy aircraft flew the skies of Hawaii in the 1920s.
- Keystone Bomber, Hawaii, 1920s.
- Keystone XB-1B in Hawaii, 1920s.
- Boeing Keystone Y1B in Hawaii, 1920s.
- U.S. Navy Fokker in Hawaii, c1920s.
- Salmson 2 A.2 HS-2L aircraft in Hawaii, 1920s.
- Seaplane tows surfers in Hawaii, c1920.
- DH-4 Aircraft at Luke Field assigned to 4th or 6th Aero Squadron, c1921-1922. Pvt. Elmer McIntire, 3rd Balloon Company, Ft. Ruger, stands in front.
- LWN Owl in Hawaii, 1922.
- Lined up are DH-4Bs of the 4th or 6th Aero Squadron, Hawaii, c1923-1924.