Aircraft Flying in Hawaii 1920s
A variety of Army and Navy aircraft flew the skies of Hawaii in the 1920s.
- Martin NBS-1 Bomber, 1928, Hawaii.
- Martin NBS-1 Bomber in formation with a 6th Pursuer Squadron MC-3A, August 27, 1928, Honolulu.
- Martin NBS-1 Bomber in flight over pineapple field in Hawaii, 1928.
- Keystone LB-7 Panther (light bombardment aircraft), January 19, 1929.
- Keystone LB-5A Bombers of the 23rd Bombardment Squadron at Luke Field flying along the North shore of Oahu.
- U.S. Fokker in flight over Oahu, September 6, 1929.