Other Hawaii Landing Fields 1920s
Landing fields started up throughout the islands during the 1920s and were owned by the Territory, the military and private operators.
- Kaali Bay Landing Field, Niihau, July 10, 1924.
- Kiekie Landing Strip, Niihau, July 10, 1924
- Niihau landing strip, July 10, 1924.
- Haleiwa Landing Field, Oahu, 1924
- General Lyman Field, Hawaii, January 30, 1928.
- Proposed landing field Old Race Track, Lahaina, Maui, February 11, 1928.
- Port Allen Field, Kauai, March 1929.
- Lipoa Point Landing Field, Maui, 1929.
- Hanapepe Field, Kauai, February 19, 1929.