Other Hawaii Landing Fields 1920s
Landing fields started up throughout the islands during the 1920s and were owned by the Territory, the military and private operators.
- Taken from south end of completed Hilo airfield. When this part was leveled as far as the foundary it provided a landing strip about 2,000-2,500 feet long. August 1927.
- North end of Hilo airfield, August 1927.
- Hilo Field, Hawaii, August 1927.
- Landing Field Kilauea Crater, Hawaii, November 3, 1923.
- Clearing coral for Hilo Field, January 1927.
- Aviation prison camp, October 10 1927, Hilo.
- Coral supply for Hilo Airport, 1927.
- Hilo Airport, August 11, 1928
- The entire Hilo Airport field from the makai end. Prisoners in the distance are levelling off with trucks and wheel barrows.