Luke Field/Ford Island
The Army and the Navy both operated their aircraft from Ford Island in Pearl Harbor. The Army facilities were named Luke Field.
- DH-4s at Luke Field during inspection by General Summeral, circa early 1920s.
- General Summerall, Hawaiian Deparatment Commanding General, on left, with Major Curry, Air Services Officer for Hawaiian Department, during inspection at Luke Field, January 1923.
- Commanding General of the Hawaiian Department Summerall inspects Luke Field. He was commanding general from August 5, 1921 to August 11, 1924.
- NBS-1 and DH-4 aircraft of 5th Composite Group at Luke Field, March 29, 1924.
- Main antenna radio station at Luke Field, June 26, 1924.
- 23rd Bombardment Squadron at Luke Field. Aircraft is a Glenn Martin NBS-1, c1924.