A variety of photos related to aviation in Hawaii in the 1930s.
- Mrs. Richard E. Byrd, wife of the famous Antarctic explorer, visited Hawaii, February 16, 1935.
- James Kagawa October 19, 1935. Five years ago he won honors as a model airplane builder. Today he is studying aeronautical design at NYU.
- William Cross Jr. and Walter Dillingham Jr. dropped flower lei to passengers arriving on liners in Hawaii, April 1935.
- Air lanes between the principal Hawaiian islands.
- Governor W. R. Farrington stands next to unidentified aviator.
- Governor W. R. Farrington in cockpit of plane.