Construction of Hickam Field began in 1935. Four aircraft and 12 men moved from Luke Field to Hickam on August 28, 1937, living in a tent city while construction continued.
- Entrance to Hickam Field, Hawaii, 1938.
- Loading aircraft at Hickam Field, c1938.
- Progress of construction at Hickam Field as viewed from Pearl Harbor, January 25, 1939.
- U.S. Army Air Corps Bombers at Hickam Field 1939
- Nose of B-18 most likely of HQ flight, 5th Bomb Group, at Hickam Field, c1938-1939
- B-18s of 5th Bombardment Group, 31st Bomb Squadron, over the Pacific, c1938-1939
- B-18 number BE-45 stationed at Hickam Field was the B Flight Leader's Plane.
- B-18 stationed at Hickam Field, c1938-1940.
- B-18s stationed at Hickam Field, c1938-1940.