Airfields and landing strips were located at several locations on Oahu. In addition to John Rodgers Airport, facilities were located at Bellows Field, Fort Kamehameha, Fort Armstrong, Haleiwa, Mokuleia and Waimanalo.
- 2nd Lt Franklin B. Bellows, 1933
- Bellows Field. Original runway completed January 11, 1933, cost $3,550.07. Made of coral rock 10" deep, rolled to hard smooth surface & oiled. 75 ft long by 983 ft long.
- Bellows Field July 26, 1938
- Bellows Field, Oahu, January 11, 1933.
- Fort Kamehameha 12-inch railroad mortars, 1930s.
- Fort Kamehameha, 1930s.
- Fort Kamehameha 8-inch railway guns, 1930s.
- Fort Kamehameha 12-inch railway mortars, 1930s.
- Fort Kamehameha mortars, 1930s.