Construction on Wheeler Field continued in the 1930s on hangars and other facilities.
- Construction work on Wheeler Field began in 1930.
- Wheeler Field, Oahu, 1930s.
- Wheeler Field squadron inspection with LB-6 aircraft in front line, O-19s in the middle, and P-12 aircraft in the back, 1930s.
- Wheeler Field, Oahu, October 12, 1933.
- Wheeler Field and Schofield Barracks, Oahu, January 23, 1936.
- Wheeler Field, Oahu, January 23, 1936.
- A-3 on Flight line at Wheeler Field, Oahu, c1930-1931.
- Wheeler Field hangars, c1930s.
- 18th Pursuit Group Wheeler Field 1935. Top: Lts Lane Sharman, Strieberg, Dan Clapper, W. J. Sott, W. D. Cannon, Maurice Works, Cocke, Ray Culberson, Curtis Moffatt, Henry Dorr, Oliver Picher, Mark Honna, Stewart Towle, John Crain, Bud Peaslee, Hoffman. Sit: Lts. Clarence Crumrine, Joe Loutzenheis