Construction on Wheeler Field continued in the 1930s on hangars and other facilities.
- 18th Pursuit Group, Wheeler Field, 1935.
- All that remains of one of the U.S. Army's fast pursuit planes is this wheel found floating 30 miles from Honolulu by Sam Suzuki. It is believed to be from a plane piloted by Lt. Watson Frutchey which disappeared during gunnery practice.
- L-5 planes used to spray for mosquito control, Wheeler Field.
- A-3 at Wheeler Field with hangars in background.
- A-3 on Wheeler Field flight line, c1930-31.
- A-12 Formation over Oahu September 18, 1939.