Security checkpoints are located in the Ticket Lobby for passenger screening before entering the sterile area.
At checkpoints, travelers are required to:
- Remove their shoes at the checkpoint.
- Place all carry on items in plastic bins.
- Remove any metal items from pockets.
- Remove coats and jackets and place in plastic bins.
- Remove all electronics, including computers from carry ons, and place in plastic bin.
No liquids, gels and/or aerosols are permitted EXCEPT one clear transparent re-sealable one-quart (l liter) size plastic bag which may contain liquids, gels, and/or aerosols in containers of 3 ounces (90 ml) capacity or less per container. The plastic bag containing the liquids, gels and/or aerosols must be completely closed/sealed and subjected to x-ray inspection separate from other carry-on baggage.
For more information please check the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) website at tsa.gov