General Resources for All Businesses
- PandemicFlu.Gov offers general and planning resources for influenza for individuals, families, and businesses.
- CDCís Pandemic Flu Website offers information on masks and respirators, CDCís ethical guidelines during a pandemic response, and a variety of software tools for professionals to estimate the impact of a pandemic upon their workplaces.
- CDCís Communication Toolkit for businesses, prepared during the H1N1 pandemic, but adaptable to general pandemic preparedness.
- US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)ís Guidance for pandemic flu planning in the workplace.
- Policy Development Toolkit from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
- Online courses for individuals, leaders, professionals, and businesses.
- EEOC guidance on ADA considerations in Pandemic Preparedness.
- The Hawaii State Department of Health Pandemic Influenza Plan
Additional Resources for Select Worksites
- Resources from the US Department of Education (US DOE)
- Resources from the American College Health Education (ACHA)
- US Department of Justice (USDOJ) Pandemic Planning Roadmap
- National Institute of Corrections (NIC) Pandemic Resources