Facility Access Unit Forms | Go Back
If you are a design professional and need to contact the Facility Access Unit for technical assistance, use the appropriate form. The forms cannot be filled out online. It must be selected, printed out, completed and faxed back to DCAB. Our fax number is (808) 586-8129.
|The forms posted here have been converted into portable document format (pdf). To view documents in PDF format you must use Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click on icon to download a free version of this software.|
- HRS 103-50 Document Transmittal Form (revised 12/12)
To be used when submitting projects to DCAB for an HRS 103-50 review.
- Technical Infeasibility Form (revised 7/11)
To be used in alteration projects.
- Structural Impracticability Form (revised 7/11)
To be used in new construction projects.
- Path of Travel Requirement Form (revised 7/11)
To be used for alterations to an area containing a primary function.
- Historic Preservation Form (revised 7/11)
To be used for alterations to a qualified historic building for facility.
- Docket Application Form (revised 7/11)
To be used when requesting a Site Specific Alternate Design, Interpretive Opinion, or Design Standard (adoption, amendment or repeal).
- Request for Technical Assistance Form (revised 7/11)
To be used for technical questions regarding ADAAG and other accessiblity design standards used in State construction.
- Site Impracticality Form (revised 7/11)
To be used in new covered multifamily dwelling projects.
- Engineered Wood Fiber Form (revised 7/11)