The CWB-NOI Forms, guidelines and CWB-NOC Form have been updated.
The use of
will allow you to save some of your forms in pdf format.
- CWB Compliance Submittal Form for Individual NPDES Permits and NGPCs
1. This form shall be used to submit ALL NPDES and NGPC compliance information
(i.e. start of discharge notification; non-compliance notification; Discharge Monitoring Reports; contact information revisions;
revised authorized representative information; all reports, documents, site-specific plans; transfer of ownership request;
owner name change; major modification request; and Notice of Cessation).
2. Please open the
website. You will be asked to do a one-time registration to obtain your login and password.
3. After you register, click on the Application Finder tool and locate the “CWB Compliance Submittal Form for Individual NPDES Permits and NGPCs.”
4. Follow the instructions to complete and submit this form.
- Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) Form (EPA 3320-1)
The DMR form and instructions may be downloaded as MSWord, or Adobe Acrobat files.
- DMR Form
- DMR Instructions
- Notice of Cessation
shall be submitted if the discharge or activity, or phase of discharge or activity has ceased.
The Request to Access a Government
Record form and the related Notice
to Requestor form are now available in PDF format. Print, complete,
and either fax or mail this form to the Clean Water Branch.
Please obtain compliance reports on the EPA's Environmental Compliance
History Online (ECHO) at http://www.epa.gov/echo/.