| STD/AIDS Prevention Branch Home Page
| Where To Get Tested
| Frequently Asked Questions |
| Viral Hepatitis
| Community Resources
| Disease Reporting Information |
| Data and Statistics
| Contact Us |
Ask your healthcare provider or visit the DOH sponsored testing sites about HIV, STD, hepatitis tests, and hepatitis vaccinations, if you:
- Are sexually active with more than one sex partner.
- Have new or multiple sex partners.
- Had an STD infection in the past.
- Are sexually active and less than 26 years of age.
- Are male and have sex with men and not in a mutually monogamous relationship
- Are bi-sexual and not in a mutually monogamous relationship.
- Do not use condoms correctly and consistently.
- Have shared syringes or injection equipment.
- Are pregnant or considering pregnancy.
Prevent re-exposure or re-infection by getting your sex partners tested for STD and HIV and if needed, appropriately treated.