- Identify gaps between current practice and expectations under ACA in a variety of public and private institutions. Recommend priorities to address.
- Identify inconsistencies or ambiguities between expectations in ACA and PHCA.
- Recommend actions needed to clarify, seek modifications in ACA or PHCA, or adapt to change.
- Identify issues that support or hinder changes.
- Identify strategies and tactics, and develop a report for the Executive Committee.
- Beth Giesting, Office of the Governor, Co-Chair
- Dwight Takamine, Dept of Labor and Industrial Relations, Co-Chair
- Coral Andrews, Hawaii Health Connector
- Sen. Roz Baker, Senate Committee on Consumer Protection
- Hazel Beh, Wm S. Richardson School of Law / Health Law Policy Center
- Ellen Carson, Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing
- Phyllis Dendle, Kaiser Permanente
- Jennifer Diesman, HMSA
- Loretta Fuddy, Dept of Health
- Guy Fujimura, ILWU
- George Greene, Healthcare Association of Hawaii
- Gordon Ito, DCCA Insurance Commissioner
- John Knorek, Torkildson Katz
- Pat McManaman, Dept of Human of Services
- Sherry Menor-McNamara, Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Mike O'Malley, Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel
- Ginny Pressler, MD, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Jennifer Sabas, Office of US Senator Daniel K. Inouye
- Avi Soifer, Wm S. Richardson School of Law
- Paul Tom, Prepaid Health Advisory Council
- Paula Yoshioka, The Queen’s Health Systems