Delivery System Domain
- Identify best practices to transform healthcare delivery system.
- Recommend priorities for change based on strengths, needs, resources and feasibility.
- Identify other parts of the system that need to be altered to support delivery system changes, as applicable.
- Identify workforce and resource distribution issues.
- Identify strategies and tactics and prepare a report to the Executive Committee.
- Chris Flanders, Hawaii Medical Association, Co-Chair
- Tom Tsang, Governor’s Sr. Policy Advisor, Co-Chair
- Howard Ainsley, Hilo Medical Center
- Dean Mary Boland, UH School of Nursing
- Beth Giesting, Office of the Governor
- Marya Grambs, Mental Health America
- Sen. Josh Green, Senate Health Committee
- James Hardway, Workforce Development Council
- Stuart Ho, AARP
- Stephen Kemble, Hawaii Health Authority
- Wesley Lum, Executive Office on Aging
- Spencer Owades, Maui Oral Health Center
- Ginny Pressler, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Hilton Raethel, HMSA
- Vija Sehgal, Waiʻanae Coast Comprehensive Health Center
- Paul Strauss, AlohaCare
- Nadine Tenn Salle, Hawaii Independent Physicians Association
- Curtis Toma, MedQUEST Division
- Cristina Vocalan, Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Kelley Withy, JABSOM