- Shape overall agenda and process for planning implementation.
- Share perspectives on aspects of healthcare transformation.
- Outline expectations for committees.
- Review/amend/integrate/adapt domain reports and other information for use in Overall Plan, including identifying priorities, needed resources and regulatory considerations.
- Approval of final product and advocate for its acceptance.
- Beth Giesting, Healthcare Transformation Coordinator, Co-Chair
- Ginny Pressler, MD, Hawaii Pacific Health, Co-Chair
- Joan Danieley, Kaiser Permanente
- Jennifer Diesman, HMSA
- Chris Flanders, DO, HMA
- George Greene, Healthcare Association of Hawaii
- Robert Hirokawa, Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Stephen Kemble, MD, Hawaii Health Authority
- Barbara Kim Stanton, AARP
- Christine Sakuda, Hawaii Health Information Exchange
- Nadine Tenn Salle, MD, Hawaii Independent Physicians Association
- Jim Tollefson, Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Kelley Withy, MD, John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Paula Yoshioka, The Queen's Health Systems