- Identify government functional changes that would better support healthcare delivery system, payment changes and HIT.
- Recommend priorities for change based on strengths, needs, resources and feasibility.
- Identify other parts of the system that need to be altered to support HIT changes, as applicable.
- Identify issues that support or hinder such changes.
- Identify strategies and tactics and prepare a report to the Executive Committee.
- Beth Giesting, Healthcare Transformation Coordinator, Co-Chair
- Ginny Pressler, MD, Hawaii Pacific Health, Co-Chair
- Coral Andrews, Hawaii Health Connector
- Paula Arcena, AlohaCare
- Sen. Roz Baker, Senate Consumer Protection Committee
- Sen. Suzanne Chun Oakland, Senate Human Services Committee
- Barbara Coriell, EUTF
- Jennifer Diesman, HMSA
- Loretta Fuddy, Department of Health
- Guy Fujimura, ILWU
- Sen. Josh Green, Senate Health Committee
- Rep. Bob Herkes, House Consumer Protection Committee
- Sen. David Ige, Senate Ways and Means Committee
- Gordon Ito, State Insurance Commissioner
- Pat McManaman, Department of Human Services
- Rep. John Mizuno, House Human Services Committee
- Rep. Dee Morikawa, House Health Committee
- Karolyn Mossman, HSTA
- JN Musto, UHPA
- Rep. Marcus Oshiro, House Finance Committee
- Leolinda Parlin, Hilo`paa
- Randy Perreira, HGEA
- Kate Stanley, Office of the Governor
- Jeff Torres, Ohana Health Plan
- Rep. Ryan Yamane, House Health Committee